Save Money on Tools and hardware

It's Easy Sign up for Paypal Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Custom Search

Barack "Hussein" Obama

Friday, July 4, 2008

An Educated Consumer is our best customer....

Obama's Plans to Defeat our National Defense2008-05-26 16:52:00Cross-posted by Maggie at Maggie's Notebook National Defense is not a threat to peace: it is the guarantee of peace with freedomPresident Ronald ReaganJune 22, 1972If you have doubted the danger of an Obama-Nation, the following makes it clear - from his lips to your ears - that he will take the military-weakening strategies of Bill Clinton and James Carter to a new low-level of defense.As my husband just said: "how can you be so frigging stupid?"h/t to Mad Irish Man's Conservative Consortium and Blogs for John McCainRead the transcript below the video.Video courtesy of YouTube.comTranscript:I'm the only Presidential candidate who has opposed this war from the beginning,and as President I will end it.Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending.I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems.I will not weaponize space.I will slow our development of future combat systems,and I will institute an independent defense priorities board to insure that ...
By: Faultline USA

No comments:

Google Search

Custom Search